This is a camp for all Martial Arts Enthusiast who are Interested In Learning Realistic Self Defense and Ready and willing to Push them self. Along with Adventure activities like Trekking, Rappling and Zip Lining.
1. Combat Rythem, Timing And Distancing
2. Body Weapons for Survival
3. Escaping Neck Choke
4. Surviving A committed Knife Assault from 1 and More than 1 person
5. Gun Threat Neutralization
6. Neck Breaking counter against a Rapid Take-down and Rape safe for Girls.
This is a camp for all Martial Arts enthusiasts, with or without experience who wants to learn Authentic Wing Chun Kungfu of Ip Man Lineage. Wing Chun is a concept-based Chinese martial art and form of self-defense utilising both striking and grappling while specializing in close range combat.
1. Siu lim Tao ( Little Idea ) 1st Form and Combat Application.
2. Footwork and Angels
3. Wing Chun Sensitivity Drills - Chi Sao and how to apply 3 Basic Traps and various strikes and entries possible from Tan Sao and Fuk Sao Position
At the age of six, Kanishka Sharma happened to watch the movie, The 36th Chamber of Shaolin. He did not know then that this would be the first source of inspiration for what is today, his life’s passion. Shifu Kanishka, as he is known today, is the first Indian to have trained at the famed Shaolin Temple Secular Discipline Union in China. He is the first Indian to have brought the deadly combat system of Pekiti Tirsia Kali to India and also the first Indian to introduce Kali Tactical Combat System to the Law Enforcement, Military and Special Forces.