With his over 25 years of experience in 8 different martial Arts Shifu Kanishka has completed several TV shows, and choreographed action for several Bollywood movies and very few people know he made his Debut as a child artist in Mungeril lal ke Haseen Sapne as a child artist.
Upon returning from Shaolin Temple in China, and being honoured as the first Indian to have trained at the temple Shifu Kanishka Sharma was offered to work alongside Akshay Kumar and train him in Shaolin Kung Fu and Muay Thai for the Famous series on National geographic Channel Seven Deadly arts with Akshay Kumar.
In his career with The glamour industry and bollywood, Kanishka has trained many Upcoming models in the art of Taichi and Qi gong.
Bollywood stars trained by Shifu Kanishka
Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Abhishek Bachacan, Arjun Rampal,John Abraham, Zayed Khan, Mithun Chakroboty, Boman Irani , Siddhart Suryanarain.
Fight Consultant and Action Choreographer for remake of American Series 24. Starring Anil Kapoor.
Fight Choreographer for
- Farhan Akhtars Don
- Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal
- Sahrafat Gayi Tel Lene
- Abinay Deo’s Game
- Hason Raja
- Warner Brothers - Once upon a warrior
- 13 Episode Program for Agni TV as Director (Tech), Anchor
- 7 Episodes of Secrets of Seven Deadly Arts with Akshay Kumar for National Geographic Channel
- 26 Episodes "Synergy of Martial Arts" for DD Bharti
- 10 Episodes as Fitness Guru for Dr.Morpin Health Show on Star Plus Channel
- 26 episode Series called “The Shaolin Road” for DD Sports
- Kung Fu with Kanishka for Zee Sports
- Living it up and Young Turks for TV18, CNBC and CNN IBN
- Sports Unplugged with Kelly Dorjee for Ten Sports
- What's Cool for CNN IBN
- Sweat for NDTV Goodtimes
- Workout Victim for NDTV Metro Nation
- Alpha Male- Shaolin for Headlines Today
- Alpha Male- Tai Chi for Headlines Today
- Dilli ke Log for Delhi Aaj Tak